Our firm develops long-term relationships with clients treating our clients more like partners than commodities as many other firms do. We help our clients establish and build their businesses, avoid pitfalls and resolve disputes that may arise.
Our firm handles Formation, Seed and Series Funding, Employment Contracts, Non-disclosure Agreements, Trade Secrets, Technology Licensing, Restructuring, M&A, and Securities Law.
Startups and Emerging Companies
We provide advice and services for the legal issues of new companies including:
- Formation Documents
- Non-disclosure and Non-circumvent Agreements
- Trade Secrets and Confidentiality Agreements
- Shareholder and Operating Agreements
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Investment documents for Angel, Strategic and Private Equity
- Vendor and Consulting Agreements
- Customer and Sales Rep Agreements
- Sales rep and Distribution Agreements
Our lawyers have extensive hands on business experience and expansive industry specific contacts and relationships
We may offer creative fee structures for startups.
Business & Commercial Transactions
Our practice encompasses a broad range of transaction activities for the control of your business. This includes:
- Maintenance of corporate formalities
- Private equity investments
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Spin-offs & Joint ventures
- Reorganizations & restructuring
- Distribution and agency relation contracts
- Employment and executive compensation
- Shareholder relations and business succession
- Refinancing and strategic alliances including outsourcing relationships
Business & Commercial Litigation
Our firm has extensive business litigation experience including:
- Shareholder, member and partnership disputes
- Real estate litigation
- Trade Secret litigation
- Copyright, trademark and IP litigation
- Construction litigation
- Non-compete and restrictive covenant disputes
- Employment and labor disputes
- Securities and broker dealer disputes
- Supplier and sales disputes
Commercial Real Estate
Our firm offers high-quality, efficient legal support for real estate transactions that give our clients a clear advantage in dealing with:
- Sale and acquisitions
- Development and construction
- Sale Lease Back Financing
- Eminent domain and other takings
- Landlord & Tenant Issues
- Limited liability company and partnerships
- Municipal and governmental relations
- Environmental and Land Use
- Bankruptcy and debt restructuring
- Real estate finance & Leasing
- Foreclosure and debt Negotiations
Our lawyers represent clients in drafting and negotiating agreements for retail, office, commercial and industrial properties including lease, buy or sell, equity participation and other joint venture arrangements in all phases of development projects.
We also offer our clients a full range of litigation support and dispute resolution tools for evictions, foreclosures, bankruptcies, specific performance, eminent domain and other proceedings.
Native American Law
Our firm has extensive experience working with Native American and indigenous tribes in matters of:
- Business development
- Contract negotiations
- Tribal Affairs
- Tribal Corporations
We provide strategic advice to domestic and international private sector entities on international law as well as national laws and regulations that implement international obligations.
We represent clients in a wide variety of forums and before international governing bodies, and we have participated in the formation and implementation of multilateral and bilateral agreements, treaties, conventions and protocols.
We work on behalf of non-U.S. clients on both offshore and cross-border transactions.
Our clients hail from Europe, Asia (including extensive work with Japanese, Korean and Chinese clients), the Middle East, Australia, Latin America and Russia.
- Counseling & consulting
- Foreign investment
- Formation and organization of local subsidiaries
- International licensing and technology transfers
- International dispute resolution
- Outsourcing and local sourcing
- Management of foreign agents and counselors
- Commercial and trade transactions
- Import and export relations
- Conflict of law
- Treaty drafting and interpretation
- Non-governmental organizations