We provide strategic advice to domestic and international private sector entities on international law as well as national laws and regulations that implement international obligations.
We represent clients in a wide variety of forums and before international governing bodies, and we have participated in the formation and implementation of multilateral and bilateral agreements, treaties, conventions and protocols.
We work on behalf of non-U.S. clients on both offshore and cross-border transactions.
Our clients hail from Europe, Asia (including extensive work with Japanese, Korean and Chinese clients), the Middle East, Australia, Latin America and Russia.
- Counseling & consulting
- Foreign investment
- Formation and organization of local subsidiaries
- International licensing and technology transfers
- International dispute resolution
- Outsourcing and local sourcing
- Management of foreign agents and counselors
- Commercial and trade transactions
- Import and export relations
- Conflict of law
- Treaty drafting and interpretation
- Non-governmental organizations